Just finished doing a bunny mask for download, so your kids can have even more fun this Easter (or any other day of the year). It’s free and you can download it below.
Here’s what you’re going to need to make the mask (plus the ribbon that I forgot to include in the picture):
- The print of the mask on a letter size paper.
- A pair of scissors (plus a paper knife to help cutting out the eyes)
- Ribbons and a piece of tape
I have included two versions of the mask: a coloured one and one to be coloured in, so you can choose from
1. Start by cutting around the lines
2. Fold on the dashed lines and glue the flaps (you may need something to weight them down, so they can dry in place)
3. Glue the ears and whiskers to the bunny head. Stick two pieces of ribbon to the sides using a piece of tape (I used washi tape but had to press down firmly several times)
Ta-da! Enjoy it! AND HAPPY EASTER!