Welcome to my website! My name is Luciana, the illustrator behind Lalelilolu Studios. I hope you enjoy your visit!
How to purchase an item
- Just go to my Etsy Shop, add the item(s) you like to the cart and follow the steps. If you live in Brazil, you can also buy in my Brazilian Store.
- I accept payment via Paypal and credit card.
- Any unpaid orders will be cancelled within one week unless buyer has contacted me.
- Please make sure your mailing address is correct when you checkout.
- Prints are mailed within 1-3 business days after payment has been completed. For posters it may take a little longer (5 to 7 business day), since I need to use a print shop to print them out.
- My prints are packaged carefully and they come in a protective sleeve in a bend-proof mailer.
- Shipping rates include shipping, handling and packaging costs.
- I ship with Canada Post and there will be no tracking number or insurance for shipping. If you would like to upgrade the shipping with Insurance and add the ability to track your package, please contact me and I will send you a separate Paypal invoice for the added services.
- Transit times will vary depending on location. Shipping from Canada to Canada, the US, and internationally NORMALLY takes 7-14 business days, but it can take up to 4 weeks because of random custom controls. So I can’t guarantee the arrival time. When the package leaves my hands I have no control over it.
- During holiday seasons, I do my best to get packages out with plenty of time for holiday arrival. FOR MAJOR HOLIDAYS I post shipping dates on my front page of when BEST to order by for prompt delivery. Please give yourself plenty of time, as the Canada Post is NOT always reliable and can sometimes add a day or more to your shipping time.
- **International Customers** As required by law, we complete all Customs forms according to the regulations provided by the Canadian Postal Service. Depending on your country’s Customs policy, you may or may not owe duty and/or taxes on your purchase. If you would like to know in advance the amount of duty or tax you may owe on your package, we suggest you contact your country’s Customs Department. It is your responsibility to pay the duties and/or taxes assessed on your purchase; we are not responsible for, nor will we reimburse you for any of these charges.
- In the event you’ve received a damaged item, please contact me right away at email@example.com. I require you to send me a picture of the damaged item before I replace it for you.
- Customer satisfaction is the number one priority for me! Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any concerns you may have. I want you to love your new artwork, and I appreciate the opportunity to correct any problems/mistakes prior to receiving feedback.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under canadian and other copyright laws, and is the property of Lalelilolu Studios. Copyright 2010-2016, Lalelilolu Studios ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Lalelilolu Studios. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
Additional Policies and FAQs
- Please, read the Frequently Asked Questions
- If you still have questions, feel free to send me e-mails to ask the questions or just to say Hello. I’ll be happy to receive your email!
- I can also be contacted via mail at Lalelilolu Studios, PO Box 2625, Squamish, BC – V8B 0B7 – Canada
Thanks again for stopping by!